RuneShake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneShake

99 Fletching Guide PortalaHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Spread The Word!
Help us Spread the word!
Copy and paste this code and post it on other sites/forums.

HTML:

HTML:

99 Fletching Guide

Go down 
+3
Derek
Brian
Mike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

99 Fletching Guide Membert
Mike

Registration date : 2009-07-03

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:17 am

Okay guys this is how it works but since I have no idea how to put pics on here ill just type it...

What your obviously going to do first is get a knife from the Grand Exchange,

Next your going to buy Normal logs approx.. GO TO ANY BANK it doesn't matter. Cut them until your Fletching level is five.

Then go onto short bows once you have reached ten fletching go onto long bows. From there keep fletching till level 20.

Go to the grand exchange buy oak logs and go back to the bank and make oak short bows.. Once you reach level twenty five go right to oak long bows.

Once you hit the level 30 mark go back to the Grand Exchange and buy some willows back to the Arrow Bank and go fletch willow short bows after that you should be 40 fletching in no time.

Once you got 40 fletching make willow long bows until level 50. Ten whole levels oh god im not going to make it!

Once you level is at 50 go to the Grand exchange and buy maple logs make the maple shorts until level 55 once at level 55 go all the way to 70 on the Maple long bows. This might seem like a long time but it is Well worth it (Maple long bows do not sell if you have a rare or good item use it as junk so you can lend things.)

Next you going to the grand exchange to buy yew logs and bow string. Id say buy 2k of each yew logs and bow string. your probably saying to your self this isn't going to make me money but it does.. cut the yew logs into yew long bows (u).

After your done that nonsense.. What your going to do next is kind of weird but you will get used to it as you go on.. left click ur logs and take out (14) it should say 14 every time now, take 14 bow string out of you bank as well as 14 yew long bow (u)'s this is faster than cutting the logs.
All I can say is thank you for taking time to look at my guide.

PS: don't string bows under level 70. Unless you want to be in debt, Also you can do this for magic long bows to(Don't use short bows for this method..) The reason I don't recommend this method to most players it takes cash.. for magic's

Cooking Guide coming out soon.. LOL Ill try to get pics in this next one.
Back to top Go down
Brian

99 Fletching Guide Adminlbr
Brian

Registration date : 2009-03-15

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:24 am

Nice guide Mike. I will show you how to put pics on next time you come over lol. And I organized you thread a little lol.

Last edited by Brian on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Derek

Registration date : 2009-07-04

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:54 pm

Nice Guide. Lol. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Happy man

Happy man

Registration date : 2009-03-16

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:22 pm

how much will this method cost? i might think on doing if i get mems again
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 pm

HA not to much like u Make money from the yew Longs if u string em
Back to top Go down
Shandy

Shandy

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 pm

A bit long, and could do with pictures but it is pritty good, lookin forward to your cooking guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Happy man

Happy man

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 pm

TO add pics 99 Fletching Guide Website i upload my pics to photobucket it might work if you type the location of the file on the computer but idk...
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 am

Haha why aint I mod no more Sad
Back to top Go down
Shandy

Shandy

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Mike u are banned, because u flammed me....
Back to top Go down
Mik3

Registration date : 2009-07-09

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:32 pm

LOL I have no idea what flamed even means. thats not right somebody should have told me before you can just bann me!
Back to top Go down
Teh God

Registration date : 2009-06-28

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:52 am

Nice guide..

MERGE:Oh just noticed, Good way to get junk aswell, Thank's alot.
Back to top Go down
Happy man

Happy man

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:35 pm

dude dont double post ill merge...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

99 Fletching Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: 99 Fletching Guide   99 Fletching Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

99 Fletching Guide
Page 1 of 1